Thursday, June 05, 2008

Did you know...


...that you can download almost every single episode of the BBC Radio 4 series Jon Ronson On... from at Jon Ronson's website?

I've actually known for over a year, and I feel bad for not telling you sooner. I'm sorry. Here's my favourite one:

Speaking of Jon Ronson, and speaking of me (amn't I always?), if you want to buy me something that I really, really want, I would love to have one copy each of Ronson's Out Of the Ordinary: True Tales of Everyday Craziness and What I Do: More True Tales of Everyday Craziness. Neither of which seems to be available in the North American continent.

In related news, George Clooney is reportedly going to stare, er, star in the filmic adaptation of Ronson's The Men Who Stare At Goats.

(You didn't think I just posted a giant photo of Batman for nothing, did you???)

No comments: