Friday, July 21, 2006

I've come seeking pathos 'neath the halogen lights: Any Way the Spo-Dee O'Dee Blows #3

What I played on July 20, 2006 on CJTR

Hour One
Streets of Baltimore - Bobby Bare
I Really Want to Help You - Cuff the Duke
Surrender - OX
Midnight Dream - Hacienda Brothers
Dream Feedback - Elephant Micah
Plastic Man, You're the Devil - Pink Mountaintops
Cisza, Ja I Czas - Hey
Snow Lion - Feist
I Love You - Asie Payton
Louder Than A Bomb - Tiga
Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz
Paris - mstrkrft
Le Laboureur - Masanka Sankayi feat. Kabongo Tshisensa

Hour Two
Senegal Fastfood - Amadou et Miriam
Out On the Rolling Sea - Olu Dara
Mambo Sinuendo - Ry Cooder & Manuel Galban
La Fin Du Monde - Hylozoists
Message Personnel - Francoise Hardy
No Sense - Paper Moon
Canadian Dreamz - Andrew Vincent
Somewhere Else - Jim Bryson w/ Jim Cuddy
I Just Walked Away - Tony Joe White
Dreams to Remember - Oh Susanna
Angel of the Morning - Charlemagne
Things to Remember - Willie Nelson
Country Song - The Idaho Falls
Honey Drips, Butter Runs - Andre Ethier

No comments: